Outline of what we are looking for in a young candidate –
• Must be keen, have an interest in the motor trade & able to follow instruction
• No Experience Required (Although would be good)
• Full Driving Licence with no endorsements preferred but not essential
• Minimum Apprentice Wage (£3.50ph) from start but will increase with experience
• Working Hours 8am – 5pm
• ****Attitude and Attendance is a must *****
Duties from start will include –
• Keeping the workshop clean at all times
• Following Tradesmen instructions
• Observing, Learning the trade and working towards a qualification
• Candidates will be enrolled in the SMTA and will attend college to complete the relative paperwork and tests
• Cleaning cars, tools and equipment to required standards
If you have anyone in mind email us their CV and relevant details and ask them to call 01620 894038.
North Berwick Garage Ltd
Join former North Berwick High student Rachel talking about her Raleigh experience and her plans to study Maths with Biology at university. Oh and why Swahili is important! More information at www.raleighinternational.org or here
In pairs, I want you to interview each other and find out as much as you can about the other person. This could include where they live, what they like/dislike, what they are good at, something that makes them ‘unique’ and you will need to make notes.
You have 3mins to interview the other person.
Now, you will feedback to the group what you learned.
A half Windsor will see you alright! Here’s how to do it!
We are delighted to announce we are recruiting to a number of entry level clinical support worker posts at Band 2. These posts will be located across NHS Lothian and will be Modern Apprenticeships which are open to applicants from the age of 16-24 who have a keen interest in a career in healthcare. More information can be found on the links included in the attached application pack. We are recruiting to these posts based on your potential to contribute to our high quality patient care as well as demonstration of personal values aligned to those of our organisation: NHS Lothian Values