The Health Group have various activities planned for next week as part of Health Week. Groupcalls have been sent about the following events in particular:
Sports Day – this will take place on Tuesday 28th June at 1.30pm for P1 to P7 pupils (weather permitting).
Joke-athon – For P1 to P7 there will be a joke-athon on Thursday 30th June to help promote Emotional Health. Children to learn a sensible joke or two to say to their class.
Fun Run – the health group have organised a fun run for P1 to P7 pupils on Thursday 30th June. Children can come to school in sports gear or dressed as a sports personality. No football strips are allowed.
As part of our whole school transition, children have been practicing lining up in their new positions.
For tomorrow ONLY, Friday 24th June:
- P1 children to line up in their new position in infant playground and be dismissed as usual.
- P2 children to line up in their new lines tomorrow morning in the upper playground and will be dismissed from the upper playground at the end of the day at their normal time of 12.10pm.
- P3 – P6 children to line up in their new lines and be dismissed as usual from the upper playground.
- Children will be dismissed as normal today
- Lines will revert back to normal on Monday 27th June.
Just a reminder for tomorrow, Friday 24th June, that the morning nursery children should arrive at the Early Years Infant door for 09:00hrs and be collected from the classroom between 11:30-11:50hrs.
Please remember a snack for your child tomorrow.
A letter has been handed to each P7 child from Transport today detailing the relevant stop where they should board the school bus to high school.
Pupils will be registered in the assembly hall at PLHS 8.30/5am and dismissed to allocated bus at 3.45pm.
We have a list of children in breakfast/afterschool club and will make sure they get on the correct buses.
Please remember your child to bring the following:
- smart card
- money to load onto card for lunches (a meal deal is £2.70 x 2 plus break time snacks) click here to view menu
- snacks/packed lunches if preferred
- PE kit (in case it is timetabled)
- pencil case
p4 are doing John Muir way art we are doing a boot in the middle of it. We coloured them with water paint. by Innes and Callum