Please click here to read the August newsletter.
Click below for details …
Fun Tennis classes restart on Wednesday 16th August and Friday 18th August after school and we have classes for pre school children up. Full details and booking can be found by clicking on the link below:
We have rackets that children can borrow.
We will also be restarting a cardio tennis class for adults on a Tuesday morning at 10:00 and if this is of interest then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cardio tennis is great fun and suitable for people who have played little or no tennis as well as experienced tennis players.
CLICK HERE to view the latest newsletter
As part of our whole school transition, children have been practicing lining up in their new positions today.
For tomorrow ONLY, Friday 23rd June:
- P1 (going into P2) to line up in their new position in the upper playground and be dismissed at usual time in the upper playground.
- P2 (going into P3) to line up in their new lines tomorrow morning in the infant playground and will be dismissed from the infant playground at the end of the day at their normal time of 12.10pm.
- P3 – P6 (going into P4 – P7 respectively) to line up in their new lines and be dismissed as usual from the upper playground.
- Children will be dismissed as normal today
- Lines will revert back to normal on Monday 26th June
*** We believe that there has been some confusion over the new P2 and P3 arrangements. Just to clarify, the current P1s (going into P2) will line up/be dismissed from the upper playground. The current P2s (going into P3) will line up/be dismissed from the infant playground.
We have three P2 classes next session whose classrooms are located at the upper end of the school to keep them together. Our two P3 classes will be in the infant corridor and it makes more sense for them to line up/be dismissed from the playgrounds as stated above.
At morning break and lunch time, the P2s will play in the infant playground and P3s in the upper playground. They have been shown where to line up and we have cones/class flags in the playground ahead of tomorrow morning. ***
Just a reminder of details ahead of Monday’s celebrations for our Primary 7s ….
Trip to Ryze (10am-1pm)
- Attend school for normal time. We will leave for Ryze at 10am, returning to school at 1pm
- Please wear comfortable clothing and P7 hoodie
- Bring a snack/water as normal
Buffet Lunch provided for all children – (1-1.45pm)
Outdoor games and water fight (1.45pm-end of day)
- Bring a towel, and a change of clothing for after the water fight.
- Bring super soaker/water pistols to school if you have any.
Evening Disco (6.30pm – 8.45pm)
- Meet at Community Centre at 6.30pm for photographs
- The children will then be piped from the centre to school for the disco.
- The disco will run from 7 – 8.45pm.
Thank you so much for all offers of help – any help to clear the school hall after the disco would be much appreciated.
SSPDT are holding a five day piping and drumming workshop from Mon 24 – Fri 28 July, 10am – 3pm each day. The summer school is open to all young pipers/chanter players, snare drummers and bass and tenor drummers in East Lothian.
The venue is Port Seton Community Centre.
The cost of the summer school is £75 for the week.