Please click on below link to view Programme Outline and Publicity Jan 17
Respectme, the Scottish National Anti-bullying Service has offered to deliver Parent Workshops in East Lothian.
The content will cover:
- Distinguishing between what bullying behaviour is and what it is not
- Exploring the latest research in Scotland on online bullying and face to face bullying
- Identifying what parents can do to deal with bullying behaviour
- Understanding what to do if your child is bullying someone else
- Exploring how to help to create environments where bullying cannot flourish
They will run two workshops on Wednesday 15th March 2017. One at 12.30-2.30pm at the Corn Exchange in Haddington and another at 6.30-8.30pm at Knox Academy in Haddington.
They will offer 40 places on each workshop on a first come, first serve basis. If over subscribed additional workshops may be offered.
If interested please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating what time you would like to attend.
Also, following on from an Initial Consultation in October 2016 we are now seeking parents views on the draft East Lothian Anti-bullying Policy “Respect for all”. You can view and comment on this at
Anti-bullying Policy Working Group