CLICK HERE to view the latest newsletter
As part of our whole school transition, children have been practicing lining up in their new positions today.
For tomorrow ONLY, Friday 23rd June:
- P1 (going into P2) to line up in their new position in the upper playground and be dismissed at usual time in the upper playground.
- P2 (going into P3) to line up in their new lines tomorrow morning in the infant playground and will be dismissed from the infant playground at the end of the day at their normal time of 12.10pm.
- P3 – P6 (going into P4 – P7 respectively) to line up in their new lines and be dismissed as usual from the upper playground.
- Children will be dismissed as normal today
- Lines will revert back to normal on Monday 26th June
*** We believe that there has been some confusion over the new P2 and P3 arrangements. Just to clarify, the current P1s (going into P2) will line up/be dismissed from the upper playground. The current P2s (going into P3) will line up/be dismissed from the infant playground.
We have three P2 classes next session whose classrooms are located at the upper end of the school to keep them together. Our two P3 classes will be in the infant corridor and it makes more sense for them to line up/be dismissed from the playgrounds as stated above.
At morning break and lunch time, the P2s will play in the infant playground and P3s in the upper playground. They have been shown where to line up and we have cones/class flags in the playground ahead of tomorrow morning. ***
What a fabulous day yesterday at our Art Exhibition as part of our 50th birthday celebrations.
We were overwhelmed by the support of families, friends and the wider community.
Artwork purchased yesterday will be given to children at the end of today.
If you were unable to make the event and would like to purchase your child’s artwork, you can do so by paying £7 at the school office no later than 20th June.
- P4 – 10:50am
- P2 – 11:10am
- P5 – 11:20am
- P3 – 11:30am
- P6 – 1:20pm
- P7 – 2:00pm
- P1 – 2:45pm
- Nursery – 3:30pm
- All Welcome – 4pm – 6:30pm Public exhibition for all parents, carers and members of our community
Should you wish to purchase a framed copy of your child’s work, you can do so for approximately £7. The purchase would be made on the day in the school hall. No monies for artwork should be sent to the school office beforehand. There is no obligation to buy, so please help make this event special by dropping in between the times shown. We know it will be an enjoyable experience for everybody.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at our art exhibition.
P5B had a fantastic experience this morning learning how to play golf and tennis.
P5B Tennis and Golf on PhotoPeach
P5B Learning to Play Golf and Tennis on PhotoPeach
When Matthew Howie the manager of the Co-op heard about the adverts we had made he wanted us to let him use them for the Co-op’s open day in April.
We were so excited that we decided to make five new adverts just about the Co-op. On a Monday we made posters to be displayed in the shop. On the Tuesday we wrote our scripts and rehearsed our lines and then on Wednesday we filmed all five adverts in one day.