— Cockenzie P. School (@CockenziePS) June 26, 2017
CLICK HERE to view the latest newsletter
Just a reminder of details ahead of Monday’s celebrations for our Primary 7s ….
Trip to Ryze (10am-1pm)
- Attend school for normal time. We will leave for Ryze at 10am, returning to school at 1pm
- Please wear comfortable clothing and P7 hoodie
- Bring a snack/water as normal
Buffet Lunch provided for all children – (1-1.45pm)
Outdoor games and water fight (1.45pm-end of day)
- Bring a towel, and a change of clothing for after the water fight.
- Bring super soaker/water pistols to school if you have any.
Evening Disco (6.30pm – 8.45pm)
- Meet at Community Centre at 6.30pm for photographs
- The children will then be piped from the centre to school for the disco.
- The disco will run from 7 – 8.45pm.
Thank you so much for all offers of help – any help to clear the school hall after the disco would be much appreciated.
A Transportation Card and Young Scot Card will be handed to each P7 child as appropriate today. Please see below arrangements for the forthcoming transitions days:
WEDNESDAY 21st JUNE
Class Teachers will accompany children on the bus to PLHS; a member of staff will be at the Chalmers Church bus stop and the middle stop on Alders Road. Your child should go to the nearest bus stop at 08:15hrs and meet their teachers there. The staff will also accompany the children home on the bus departing PLHS at 15:45 hrs.
THURSDAY 22nd & FRIDAY 23rd JUNE
Children make their own way there via their allocated bus stop at 08:15hrs and a member of staff will check they arrive safely at PLHS. They will depart at 15:45hrs on Thursday & 12:00hrs on the Friday from PLHS.
Please remind your child to bring the following:
- Transportation card
- Smart card
- Money to load onto card for lunches (a meal deal is £2.10 x 2 plus break time snacks) click here to view lunch menu
- Snacks/packed lunches if preferred
- PE kit (in case it is timetabled)
- Pencil case
- Children will NOT be allowed to leave PLHS building at lunchtimes during the transition days
- Children living outwith Port Seton should advise whether they will meet us at PLHS or travel on the bus.
- Reminder that there is a P7 Parents’ Evening at PLHS on Thursday 22nd June at 19:00hrs
- You can visit our page on the blog which details all correspondence relating to transition/end of year celebrations:
PLHS Transition Correspondence/End of Year Celebrations