Supporting Children with ADHD in Education
Saltire Rooms 1 & 2 , John Muir House, Haddington
Teachers and support staff in both primary and secondary schools
Benefits of attending
On completion of the course, participants will:
- Refresh or further improve their skills and knowledge in relation to the needs of children with ADHD.
- Learn a range of effective strategies for supporting children with ADHD
- Background to ADHD including symptoms, causes and assessment procedures
- Support strategies in school
- opportunities for discussion
Tutors: Dr Lynne Binnie, Principal Educational Psychologist
To book a place, please email staff development : email@example.com quoting the appropriate reference number, together with your name, designation and establishment.
|04/11/2016||ASN010||Introduction to ADHD||1.30-3.30||Saltire Rooms 1+2, John Muir House|