CFE033 Primary Language Learning Training
For primary school teachers.
Tuesdays 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st January, 7th, 28th February, 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th March 2017 (10 part course)
Time: 4:30pm to 6:30pm
On completion of the course, participants will:
- Have gained the language skills and confidence needed to deliver French from P1 to P7.
- Be familiar with the use of the resources available on the PowerLanguage Platform.
- Have been provided with examples of good practice in modern language teaching in the Primary School across all levels.
- Have reflected on planning and progression in modern language teaching within the context of CfE.
- Have gained some or increased your understanding of cultural aspects of life in France.
Tutor: Richard Talleron, LFEE Europe
Booking: To book a place on this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the course reference, attendees name, designation and contact email.