East Lothian Early Learning and Childcare Twilight Sessions 2017/18
Session PC08: Excellence and Equity Festival for Early Years
Time: drop in 4.30-6.30
A Twilight Session designed for practitioners working in Early Learning and Childcare in East Lothian as part of a series of twilight sessions to build our ambition to be reflective practitioners dedicated to delivering the highest quality early learning experiences. The sessions provide an ideal opportunity to develop a partnership network and to share practice.
A festival to celebrate quality early years provision in East Lothian
- A market place to include practitioners sharing the impact of their improvement plans and professional organisations.
- A ‘coffee and conversation’ cafe for practitioners to converse and share ideas.
- A timetable of ‘focused conversations’ with practitioners explaining in greater detail their improvement journey.
The festival will provide opportunities for practitioners to:
- Look inwards – Evaluate own practise informed by the improvements shared
- Look forwards – Explore what the future might hold for improvement in your
- Look outwards – Learn from elsewhere to challenge your own thinking
Formal bookings not required for the festival however notes of interest to attend to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org