HWB002 Nursery to P3 PE “ Refresher”
This is a short course which is intended to support staff who feel the need for an update!
Date: Tues 23rd August 2016.
Time: 4.15pm to 6.15pm:
Venue: Haddington Infants
**** Class teachers who have previously completed either/or /both Early Moves and Basic Moves ****
Benefits of attending:
These Early Years PE “Refreshers “ aim to :
- Provide opportunity for discussion around recent developments in Early Years PE: Curriculum for Excellence E’s and O’s for PE ; Opportunities for bundling and unpacking the Significant Aspects of Learning in PE.
- Update and discussion on planning, delivering and assessing for the delivery of quality PE through the context of the Early Years/Basic Moves Programmes.
- Gain new ideas / content for delivering sessions
- Provide opportunity to share some of my ideas with others…opportunity for professional dialogue
- Establish channels of sustainable support within cluster groups.
Outline of Programme
These courses will have opportunity to SAY, MAKE, WRITE and DO!!!!
…..time to talk; discuss; try out; demonstrate; question? ….and have fun!!!
Tutor: Emma Mason