Date; Wednesday 14th March 2018
Time: 4.15pm to 6.15pm:
Venue: Haddington Infants
Designed for: **** Class teachers who have previously completed either/or /both Early Moves and Basic Moves ****
Benefits of attending:
These Early Years PE “Refreshers “ aim to :
- Provide opportunity for discussion around recent developments in Early Years PE: Curriculum for Excellence E’s and O’s for PE ; Opportunities for bundling and unpacking the Significant Aspects of Learning in PE.
- Update and discussion on planning, delivering and assessing for the delivery of quality PE through the context of the Early Years/Basic Moves Programmes.
- Gain new ideas / content for delivering sessions
- Provide opportunity to share some of my ideas with others…opportunity for professional dialogue
- Establish channels of sustainable support within cluster groups.
Outline of Programme:
These courses will have opportunity to SAY, MAKE, WRITE and DO!!!
…..time to talk; discuss; try out; demonstrate; question? ….and have fun!!!
Tutor: Emma Mason/ Eilidh Gordon
Please note there will be an element of practical in these sessions. Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear, and bring a drink with you.
To book a place , please email staff development with the course reference HWB002 , your name, designation, organisation and contact email address.