HWB013 Introduction to Better Movers and Thinkers (BMT)
Date: Friday 27th January 2017
Time: 1.30pm to 3.30pm
Venue: Kings Meadow Primary, Haddington
Designed for: All teaching and support staff
Benefits of attending
- Have greater understanding of BMT
- Develop understanding of how you might teach young people to move and think in a more cohesive way.
- Further develop their understanding of executive function skills and their importance in learning.
- Know where to access resources and support.
The potential impact of BMT:
- Professional understanding of this model of practise.
- The ability to use these practises straight away in class lessons or P.E.
- Enhance the learner’s opportunity to move and think.
Tutor: Louise Arnold and Siobhan McConville