Study Clubs and Study Support Information
- Study Support – Live Webinar Lessons – Access the webinars from Digital learning from Comhairle Nan Eilean Siar | e-Sgoil using your Glow log in details (please contact the school office for Glow details if you don’t have them)
- DGS Study Clubs Booklet – Google Docs
Mathematics Information Evenings
The Mathematics faculty are organising a series of year group information evenings for parents and carers. Each presentation will provide key information about the course students are following and ways that parents and carers can support students at home with their learning.
Details of when each presentation is taking place are listed below. Please use the links to complete a Google Form that will allow us to arrange the Google Meet invitations.
- S1/S2 – Monday 4th October – 5.30pm to 6.15pm
- S3 – Tuesday 5th October – 5.30pm to 6.15pm
- S4 – Wednesday 6th October – 5.30pm to 6.15pm
- S5/6 National 5 – Thursday 7th October – 5.30pm to 6.15pm
- S5/6 Higher – Thursday 7th October – 5.30pm to 6.15pm
This year’s event will take place on Friday 1 October. Unfortunately parents and guests will not be able to attend but will be able to view it via the school website at their leisure at a later date.
Letters have gone home to students who are receiving awards.
Date of the next Parent Council (DGSC) meeting
The next meeting of the parent council is on Wednesday 6th October at 7pm. If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a meeting link will be sent to you.
Information – Update
A pack is going home with students over the next few weeks containing a PC1 and an Annual Data Check form which is required to be checked by parent/carers, updated as appropriate, signed and returned. Emergency closure letters are also being emailed home.
If you have no email address, it is essential that you inform the school. Where this is the case, the weekly email information is automatically updated on our website.
NHS Flu Vaccinations
The deadline for returning the vaccination forms has been extended. Please return these to the school office asap.
Other Information / Opportunities
- 21-09-21 Information Sheet
- Vacancy Newsletter – 16092021
- Climate Film and Discussion at East Linton Community Hall
- Career Help: https://www.edubuzz.org/midandeastvacancies/
We have an “Attendance” inbox for parents to email with student absences/appointments. Please email with a return date, or email each day: email@example.com