The AGM of the Parent Council takes place on Thursday 22nd Sept from 7pm-9pm within the School Staff Room. The Parent Council’s role is to
- Support the School in its work with parents/carers.
- Gather and represent the views of parents to the Head Teacher, Education Authority and Education Scotland.
- Promote contact between the school, parents, pupils, providers of nursery education and the community.
- Be involved in the appointment of senior staff.
- Consult with and report to the Parent Forum.
We are a friendly bunch who would be delighted to welcome any new faces to our meetings. Please come along and get involved!