Aims of Haddington Infant School
At Haddington Infant School
we promote Children’s rights and responsibilities as described in UNICEF’s
- We aim to create a happy and healthy environment by promoting positive
- We aim to support pupils, parents and the school team in creating
an exciting and effective learning and teaching
- We aim to create a caring ethos where everyone takes
responsibility for themselves and values each other.
- We aim to foster creativity, confidence, a healthy attitude and
responsibility in developing skills for life.
- We aim to include
everybody fully and fairly, respecting differences and individuality.
- We aim to ensure all pupils achieve their
full potential and do
Our school motto is – Together we can do anything