How To Do It?
- Log on to East Lothian Council’s homepage at www.eastlothian.gov.uk and click on the PAY FOR IT button
- Select Primary School Payments from the list
- Select Law Primary School from the drop down list
- Fill in the details as requested and follow the instructions online – It is very important that you include the additional information to let us know what your payment is in respect of (transactions must be made before 8.00am to meet any deadlines for payments)
- Confirmation – when your payment has been completed you will be issued with a reference number. This is your record of payment however you can also request an email confirmation
Paying for more than one child/different items
If you are paying for a visit or milk for several children you can do this in one payment if you name the children individually in the ‘Additional Information’ box.
Please keep payments for different items separate to allow us to record the payments appropriately.
If you choose to pay online using a debit card there will be no charge. The charge for using a credit card is 1.9%. This would mean that a payment for an item costing £10 would cost you an additional 19p if you used a credit card but nothing if you were using a debit card.
We hope that this facility will be helpful to you however we do ask that great care is taken when completing the relevant sections to ensure we can reconcile your payments in school. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.