To become a Fairtrade School you need to meet 5 goals
- Set up a Fairtrade School Steering Group with at least half pupils and which meets at least once a term.
- Write and adopt a Fairtrade Policy which has the support of the board of Governors and is signed by the Head teacher.
- Use and sell Fairtrade products as much as possible.
- Learn about Fairtrade in at least three subjects in two year groups.
- Take action for Fairtrade at least once a term in the school and once a year in the community.
Please follow the link to find Fairtrade outlets around East Lothian