Today we investigated how big the dinosaurs were and looked up their lengths in some of our class project books. Our classroom measured 6 metres wide so we decided to go outside to measure the much bigger dinosaur lengths.
The class worked in teams to carry out all the tasks:
- Record the dinosaur name and length on a label
- Look up the length in our books
- Measure in metres using a trundle wheel
- Roll out the same length in string
- Attach the string to the labels
Brontosaurus- one of the longest dinosaurs….. (over 20 metres long!)