The P6s have been learning how to post items to the P6 Blog and how to use Edubuzz/Google Apps. Mr McEwan has been dong this with them and these are skills they can use at home as each child has a user name and password to use with both of these.
In class this week we have/will be reviewing our work to see if we are able to do the following:
1. I can send and receive an email on Edubuzz.
2. I can create a new Document and Presentation
3. I can use the spellcheck.
4. I can share a document (we may be doing more on this)
1. I can log on to the Edubuzz Network
2. I can create a post for the P6 Blog.
3. I can update my status on the Edubuzz Network page.
ANOTHER QUESTION WE HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING
I have/am able to log on to my Google Apps account at home/out of school.
Here are some of my favourite animals
They are some of my favirote animals but there’s so much more
Editted by Amy C
1. Chat all day long.
2. Walk around the classroom.
3. Swing on your chair.
4. Eat in class.
6. Ask to go to the toilet when doing a test.
7. Fight all the time.
8. Rip your maths homwork.
9. Throw a tantrum.
10. Talk about boyfreinds and girlfreinds.
By Charlotte M
Edited by Oliver S
1. Ask a 10000 times to go to the toilet.
2. Talk to Dylan R.
3. Don’t listen to her or him.
4. Stay in the toilet.
5. Stay on my Netbook
By Fin O
Edited By Alexander H
Dynamic Earth was very fun.
My favourite part of Dynamic Earth was the pet rock thing. WE got given a Rock and we had to describe what it looked like. It was really fun. Mine and my groups rock was a glossy Black one.
Before that we went on a trip around Dynamic Earth. There was a time travel elevator and it was really cool because it took you back in time like past the world war 2 and world war 1 and Churchill.
After that we went into an Icecave with a REAL icelump in it. It was all about Antartica and Penguins and all the animals that lived there.
There was loads of stuff to do at dynamic Earth and I really enjoyed it.
A special thanks to the teachers of P6 & Dynamic Earth for arranging to take the year group.
By Ailish.B Edied By Cameron.B
Star:I have been being late less this term.Last term i was late alot.
Star:In class primary 6 did incas and i think i did realy good.
Wish:My tray keeps getting untidy.
Edited By Cammy B
1) Eat chewing gum in class
2) Not working
3) Not listening
4) Shouting across the class
5) Dance on the desks
6) Wander about the class
7) Swear to the teacher
8) Sing a song
9) Have a food fight
10) Ask to go to the toilet 100,000 times
By Dylan R
Edited by Shabaaz u
I was walking to school and fell down a drain and Freddie Couger found me but I escaped and found I was in the forest. It was freezing and i heard noises of knives clinking i spun round, It was Freddie Couger i dodged his blades and kicked him then i ran down the M1
In team teaching we get french with Miss swanston
We learnt how to sing happy birthday and to introduce yourself.
Edited by Shabaaz u
1. I was abducted by a guy called Israphel.
2. I was in the closet.
3. I was at NASA HQ .
4. Someone stole my underwear.
5. I was in the rainforest.
6. I was on Mars
By Cammy C 6B
Edited By Oliver S 6A