Apprenticeship opportunities within TSB.
Location: Pollock G53 5EU(1 vacancy), Edinburgh EH2 2DS (1 vacancy), EH16 5PB (1 vacancy), EH6 8LT (1 vacancy), East Kilbride G74 1LE (1 vacancy), Glasgow G25TU (1 vacancy), G11 6SA (1 vacancy), Motherwell ML1 1JS (1 vacancy), Livingston EH54 6HR (1 vacancy), Swansea SA7 9DH (12 vacancies)
Apprenticeship qualification: Professional Bankers Award, CBI (Chartered Bankers Institute) Level 2 or 3.
Minimum qualification requirements: 5 GCSEs grades C or above including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to start a career in banking, allowing you to gain a qualification and experience whilst earning a wage!
- Creating genuine rapport with customers and gaining a full understanding of their needs in order to provide relevant and exceptional customer service.
- Effectively use information available during each customer call to ensure that the products they hold and services they access continue to support their financial journey.
- Create real value for our customers, increase customer loyalty and ultimately contribute to the success of our business.
- Build and maintain an expert knowledge of all applicable TSB products and services, including a full understanding of all related features and benefits.
- Deliver a simple, efficient and straightforward customer experience that aims for resolution of the customers query on the first call.
Ensure the customer is clear on what has been achieved on each call and that they are aware of any next steps.
- When transferring a customer to other areas of the business, ensure this service is seamless, avoiding the need for customers to repeat themselves.
- Take responsibility for improving customer retention.
- Undertaking on call and after call administration activity that ensures records and paperwork are fully up to date and accurate and that the outcome agreed with the customer is delivered.
- Acting as a positive ambassador and role model for TSB, doing the right thing for customers and the business, applying “Treating Customers Fairly” principles into all activities, always acting with honesty and integrity and in line with defined policy and procedure.
- Promote and recommend the full range of TSB servicing channels, such as internet banking.
- Ensure that customers are made aware of and have full access to the complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements which aim to protect our customers as well as the reputation of TSB.
- Being proactive in preventing business loss and damage to reputation.
- Regularly reviewing own performance against business objectives and taking personal responsibility for self-development by addressing any knowledge or skills gaps.
- Proactively identifying issues that are preventing us from us providing excellent customer service / sales opportunities and escalate these via the relevant channels for resolution.
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience at all times by actively seeking and acting on feedback from customer satisfaction surveys, customer conversations, peers and managers.
To apply please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject heading of ‘TSB2014’ and preferred location, or contact on 0330 060 3244 for further information.
For further information in regards to qualifications and apprenticeship vacancies, please visit: www.bpp.com/apprenticeships
If interested please see your guidance teacher.