Please see below PLus 19 June. If you wish a paper copy please contact the school office.
East Lothian Council Arts Service has programmed a bumper selection of summer holiday arts activities for ages 3 – 14.
The programme includes Art Camps, Youth Theatre Summer Schools, Youth Dance Company residential, Nursery and Primary Dance classes and the more unusual Carnival Dance, Musical Circus Extravaganza and Musical Theatre.
There are also Drama and Dance workshops specially tailored to those with additional support needs.
The ever popular Computer Xplorers return with Lego Animation, Video Game Design and App Developer.
New to the programme this year are Light Lab with Lightbox: using torches and super close up cameras to make photographs of plants and natural objects, and Light Time Memory: using software to blend photographs together to create multi layered images.
Activities can be booked at The Brunton, Musselburgh box office on 0131 665 2240.
The Summer Arts Activities leaflet can also be downloaded from www.thebrunton.co.uk .
Please find below PLus issued on 12 June. If you wish a paper copy please contact the school office.
- Please ensure your June payment of £200 is with Mr Kidd before activities week.
- If you have not had your passport photo taken yet, please see Mr Kidd asap.
- Please complete any outstanding PC1 forms.
- Please complete any CPNQ1 forms (collective passport application forms).
- Look out for, and join, the Facebook page for our trip, which will be online shortly (and encourage your parents to join too)
- There are still 2 spaces available for this trip – see Mr Kidd or Mr Thomas if interested.
- Thanks to the students who are up-to-date with all their paperwork and payments!!
Please see below this week’s edition of PLus. If you wish a paper copy please contact the school office.
Please see below this week’s edition of PLus. Paper copies are available at the school office.
Please see below a letter that has been mailed to all current S5 students. Please note that the return date for all new S6 students is Wednesday 3 June and NOT Monday 8 June as a previous communication had indicated.