Thursday 15th December 2016
18.00 – 19.30
Edinburgh Training & Conference Venue
16 St. Mary’s Street
See all our latest news and information
Please follow the link to see what Parent/Family Support Classes are available in November 2016
A fabulous morning for all the family 26th November 2016
10.00 – 12.00
Face Painting, Craft Stalls, Refreshments, Raffles, Tombola and much more including a Grotto – with a special guest!!
Forms will be available to fill in at the Loch Centre on Saturday 8th October from 1pm till 4pm. Children in Primary 7 and Primary 3 and Girls only in Primary 1 are eligible.
Please see below frequently asked questions about the upcoming Flu Vaccination Programme taking place in schools.
We are changing the way we hand out the applications for the Gala draw
We have made a decision to change the way you apply for your child to take part in the Gala 2017. We have decided that for one day only SATURDAY 8th OCTOBER 2016 the Crowning Committee members will be at the Loch Centre between 1PM and 4PM with application forms for parents to fill in then and there.
- Children eligible to enter the draw are Girls in Primary 1, Girls and Boys in Primary 3, Girls and Boys in Primary 7, It doesn’t matter what School they go to but the main stipulation is they must live in Tranent.
- Please also ensure that your child is willing to take part before applying as we had 5 children drop out after they were chosen this year which in turn then causes problems for photographs, clothes fittings and wrong names being in newspapers and programmes as these are usually organised well in advance of the Gala.
- Also on the 8th October there will be a list available of the dates we require your children to attend the rehearsals. We understand that many children are part of clubs and groups but we ask that the rehearsals take priority for a short time as it’s extremely difficult to try to rehearse when a lot of children aren’t turning up.
- These changes will be advertised on the Gala website and also a text will be sent out via the schools informing everyone of this too.
- Thank you for reading this and the Crowning Committee look forward to seeing you all on Saturday 8th October.👑👑👑👑
Many ThanksTranent Gala Committee
Please follow the link below:
East Lothian Council’s Facilities Management Service would like to consult with children, parents and teaching Staff regarding the drinks that are offered at school lunch time in our Primary Schools. Please click on the link to gain access to the survey which is on East Lothian Council’s Consultation Hub. Alternatively, hard copies can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org or 01620 827811
Please click into the link below to see Frequently Asked Questions relating to immunisation programme.