We aim to:
- To raise attainment and celebrate achievement for all through a structured and balanced curriculum.
- To provide a healthy, welcoming, safe and caring Roman Catholic environment.
- To promote our links with parents, the Church, external support agencies and our wider community.
- To provide effective support and equality of access to educational opportunities for all pupils, regardless of learner needs, religion, race, gender, ethnic origin, social or economic background, which promotes personal and social development and underpins academic achievement.
- To ensure that all school staff provide high quality educational experiences for pupils through a programme of continued professional development.
- To equip pupils with the foundation skills, attitudes and expectations required for lifelong learning and responsible enterprising citizenship.