Homework is a very important part of the school work at Whitecraig Primary.
- It allows for practice and consolidation of work done in the class and prepares your child for future class work.
- It offers access to resources not available in the school and provides training for pupils in planning and organising time.
- It helps to develop good habits and self discipline and encourages your child to take responsibility for learning.
- It provides information for you as parents/guardians and opportunities for you and your child to work together to enjoy learning exercises.
- It creates channels of communication for parent/teacher dialogue and by Primary 7 homework helps children prepare for secondary transfer.