Sparkler Safety


Posted by Jen Jamieson | Posted in Health and Wellbeing, Inter-Disciplinary Learning, Literacy | Posted on 04-11-2014

Mrs Saddler was the teacher today because Mrs Jamieson had some development work to do with Mrs Munro!
The children listened to a story about a little girl called Danielle, who got hurt by a sparkler (see whole class reading jotter.) They dicussed safety rules and made posters to tell people how to keep safe around sparklers.
Sparkler Safety on PhotoPeach
This is a very important lesson for the children. It would be great if you could find time to discuss these safety rules with your child and follow them over bonfire night.

Comments are closed.