Unfortunately the “link to survey” button in the recent post is not working on some sites. This is the survey URL: Workforce Mobility Project – Young Scot Survey (surveymonkey.co.uk)
The Workforce Mobility Project would like young people to complete a short five minute survey. This is a great opportunity to highlight the transport and digital barriers and challenges which impact you and your families.
This survey is for all young people, and is asking about all forms of transport, from walking, public transport, personal car use and all points in between. It is also important to hear the voices of young people who might otherwise be ignored, such as young people with disabilities, and their experience of transport in the area.
This survey is for all young people, and is asking about all forms of transport, from walking, public transport, personal car use and all points in between. It is also important to hear the voices of young people who might otherwise be ignored, such as young people with disabilities, and their experience of transport in the area.Continue reading South Of Scotland Transport Survey for Young People
We’ve attached the link for applying for free school meals. This now needs to be done online so if you think you may qualify, please click below.
Also enclosed are forms for administering mediacation at school if necessary or if you’re child is an asthma sufferer and requires medication to be kept at school. Please complete these forms ready for return to school in august.
Our Headteachers and school staff are currently progressing their plans to welcome children and young people back into school in August. To help us get this as right as we can for children and young people we would appreciate your views. We would be most grateful of you could complete this short survey regarding your child’s return to school in August by Monday 15 June 2020 4pm. Paper copies are available from your school by request.
Families with a child born between 1 March 2017 and 28 February 2018 are being encouraged to enrol their child in nursery before 6 March 2020 for 2020/21.
Older children, or those who have not yet registered for an early learning and childcare place, should also register by this date.
To register for a place:
- Visit www.eastlothian.gov.uk/nurseryenrolment and find out about the different options available in council nursery settings from August 2020.
- Download a nursery registration form from the website.
- Complete the form and take it to your preferred (first) choice nursery. You should also take your child’s birth certificate.
- If you are choosing a blend of more than one provider, apply to your council nursery first and then speak to your funded provider – private nursery, childminder or community group – about what hours you would like from them.
- Make sure your application is in before 6 March 2020. Applications will still be accepted after this date, but they will not be considered in the first allocation process. Please get in touch with the Early Years and Childcare team if you have any questions or you can’t register by 6 March 2020.
01620 827872/01620 828786/ 01620 820186
Please see our brand new Digital Warriors website which will keep you informed of all the digital things happening in our school.