Group Tomorrow CANCELLED

The weather forecast for tomorrow is for very wet weather all day. This coupled with the fact that it will be cold means that we are unlikely to have a very productive or enjoyable time surveying at the Wader Scrape.

Therefore I am CANCELLING the group tomorrow.

Please can everyone who told me they were coming tomorrow let me know that they have received this email? Thanks.

Real shame about this as it was something new and exciting to get stuck into. That’ll teach me to plan a group on a Saturday! I hope the weather will be kinder on the weekend of 15th/16th June when we are due to be out at the Wader Scrape to do some surveying. If this goes well, I’ll look to get another date later in the year when we can do some more guddling.

This entry was posted in Group, Surveys. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Group Tomorrow CANCELLED

  1. Sir Winton Badger says:


Comments are closed.