COEL has issued the latest version of the Carers of East Lothian resilience resources list. They asked us to highlight a few changes:
- North Berwick Resilience Contacts
- Musselburgh, Wallyford and Whitecraig Resilience Contacts (share a single point of contact)
- Audiology services/ library services to source hearing aid batteries
- Pennypit Development Trust Emergency Food Provision in Prestonpans and Tranent
- Our Community Kitchen Food Provision in Haddington
- Updated list of food suppliers currently doing deliveries – information about who is open/ shut/ has capacity changes quite regularly but https://www.weelocals.com/ is a good list of local suppliers that is being updated regularly
Kirsteen at COEL will send out an updated list on a weekly basis.