MELDAP has launched a new Stick Don’t Twist Campaign aimed at helping its service-users to stay safe during COVID-19. Their message is this.
Now’s not the time to change how you use drugs or the type of drugs you use.
- Stick with who and what you know.
- Stick with your usual source.
- Stick with the type of and quantity of drugs you normally use.
- Stick with the ways you use and how often you use drugs.
- Stick with having Naloxone around
- Stick with using clean needles and other drug equipment and keep your hands and surfaces clean when preparing your drugs.
Twisting comes with too many risks for you and others. Stick with what you know.
- East Lothian Substance Misuse Service: 0131 446 4853
- Midlothian Substance Misuse Service: 0131 285 9600
- Mid and East Lothian Drugs (MELD): 0784 333 9958
Other information available at https://knowthescore.info/
We are With You are providing online and telephone support via the following:
https://www.wearewithyou.org.uk/ – Free confidential support to people experiencing issues with drugs, alcohol or mental health (online and telephone service)
In addition, people can make direct contact on 0333 230 9468 Or through Scotland Drinkline on 0300 123 1110