We have launched our new Young People Campaign targeting 13-22 year olds, which is running 8-22nd May. While this is a challenging time for all of us, young people have a unique set of challenges and mindset, and reaching them with the appropriate message and channel is paramount to the coronavirus efforts.
This campaign aims to to help keep young people informed with tailored information around the kind of topics they are most concerned about. We have worked in close partnership with Young Scot to develop this campaign. It signposts young people to Young Scot’s mini-site at www.young.scot/coronavirus
You can view the suite of digital ads which are now live here: https://vimeo.com/416275854/15c79ec8b1
We have developed six different executions: a general route and then five topic-specific executions, which will link to the following pages:
- General: https://young.scot/campaigns/national/coronavirus
- Finances: https://young.scot/get-informed/national/how-to-look-after-your-finances-during-coronavirus
- Education: https://young.scot/get-informed/national/how-is-coronavirus-covid-19-impacting-education
- Supporting Your Family: https://young.scot/get-informed/national/supporting-your-family-during-coronavirus-covid-19
- Support on Mental Health: https://young.scot/get-informed/national/how-to-look-after-your-mental-wellbeing
- Things To Do: https://young.scot/get-informed/national/what-is-the-clear-your-head-challenge
The topics chosen were based on insight taken from the recent Lockdown Lowdown Survey, run by Scottish Youth Parliament, YouthLink Scotland and Young Scot, which was completed by over 2,400 young people.
This is a digital-only campaign, with activity running across TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for two weeks.
If you have any questions on any of the above, please let me know.