From ELHSCP Operational Business Manager Catriona Cockburn
From Monday 29th June 2020 all attendance at ELHSCP – John Muir House Managers Meeting area is required to be booked via emailing:
The current maximum capacity of this area will be 6 attendees, this may be reviewed as guidance is continually reviewed in line with advice on maintaining social distances. Any updates will be communicated.
Facilities in this area are;-
- Access to WiFi
- four work areas that will each have a NHS Wyse terminal and an ELC Wyse Terminal. You may be required to bring your own keyboard/mouse to reduce sharing of equipment, clarification is being sought from ELC.
- four NHS laptop docking stations
- four telephones that can be signed into if you have an East Lothian Council telephone number
- Access to a printer/scanner
- Access to kitchen facilities is controlled to manage social distancing – please bring your own refreshments
Requests can be made for up to four Managers to access IT facilities or up to six colleagues for essential fac- to-face socially distanced meetings. However any cancelled bookings will impact on access for other colleagues in need of work/essential meeting space. Please ensure that any cancellations are emailed to generic email ELHSCP.PATeam@nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk
Do not email the PA’s directly as the room booking information is currently a paper based system. The 3 PA’s are now operating a new way of working with an attendance rota to provide reception support within the ELHSCP area.
This new generic email is monitored routinely throughout the day.
If you have an ELC telephone number that was left signed in at JMH and put on voicemail, I would request that you let me know and the PA’s will attempt to redirect calls.
Thank you for your co-operation.