From Stephanie McCourt at COSLA
- Scotland remains in Phase 3 of the route map out of lockdown.
- Foreign travel health rules have been extended.
- A fund to tackle child poverty, the Scottish Child Payment, has been announced by the Scottish Government.
- Programmes to help raise the attainment of care experienced young people are to benefit from £11.6 million of funding.
- Funding to deploy low carbon heat in existing social housing has been fast-tracked to support Scotland’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read the full bulletin here.