Who Cares? Scotland will be holding two Corporate Parenting events taking place on Microsoft Teams on Thursday 18th of February 2021 and Friday 12th of March 2021 all at 10 am. The sessions will conclude by 1pm at the latest.
There will be an interactive session exploring how to be the best Corporate Parents
they can be and you will be able to explore:
- the current landscape and outcomes for Care Experienced people
- what this journey can look and feel like; discuss a variety of Corporate Parenting plans
- how you can play a key part in realising Scotland’s ambition for young people.
- how they all grow up loved, safe, and respected in order to realise their potential.
- To listen to the voice/s of Care Experienced people and what they need from your Corporate Parenting leadership
- Identify key areas to improve Corporate Parenting and collaboration with Care Experienced People
- Discuss how you can implement The Promise within in your organisation.
How to book
Sessions are 2.30 hours long. Click on one of the links below to book your ticket.