East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership has teamed up with The Action Group, Enable, Elcap, Crossreach, With You Support, Scottish Autism and Ark Housing Association to host a number of recruitment fairs around the county for people who are interested in working with people with learning disabilities. People can find out more about roles in care at home and supporting people to live independently in their communities.
It would be great for people starting out in the world of work, looking to return after a career break or just wanting a job that is always different and often very rewarding, consider a career supporting people with learning disabilities.
- are full-time and part-time
- offer competitive salaries
- offer flexible working
- provide training for career progression.
Find out more by coming along to one of our recruitment fairs and talking to experts about what you would like to do and how to make your experience work for you.
- North Berwick Community Centre, Main Hall – Monday 25 April from 1 to 4pm
- Dunbar Bleaching Field, Hall 1 – Tuesday 26 April from 9am to 3.15pm
- Tranent, Fraser Centre, Cinema Hall 2, Thursday 28 April 9am to 1pm
- Haddington, John Gray Centre, Star Room – Tuesday 3 May 9am to 5pm