If you’re tired of having your home office or kitchen as the background for your Teams meetings, here are some downloadable backgrounds you can use instead.
All you need to do is right click your mouse on the background you want to use, select ‘Save Image As’ and save it to a folder on your pc.
Then all you have to do is:
- Join your MS Teams meeting and make sure your camera is on
- Click on the … icon to the immediate left of the camera icon
- Select ‘Apply background effects’ from the drop-down menu that will appear
- On the pain that has opened up on the right-hand side of the screen, select ‘Add new’
- This allows you to select the photo from the folder you have stored it in
- Select ‘Preview’ to see that it’s working
- Don’t panic when the logo looks back-to-front – your audience will see it the right way around
- Click ‘Apply’ and that’s you.
If you would like to add branded photos to our library, feel free – just email your photos to email@example.com and I’ll customise them and add them to this gallery. Make sure that you resize them downwards a little bit if they are enormous files, please 🙂 And remember, they should be ELHSCP or East Lothian themed.
If you want a team one like the Shared Lives one, email me or phone 01620 827 755 to let me know what you are thinking.