Food & Beverage Assistant
Macdonald Marine Hotel
Looking to be part of the Family? Macdonald Hotels & Resorts are looking for fun, flexible and passionate Hoteliers ready to kick start their career in our Food and Beverage venues across the Central Belt!
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you’ll be at the heart of busy restaurant life. No two days are ever the same – from breakfast, lunch and dinner to evening room service, we offer around the clock service to satisfy appetites. Being in a customer-facing role means being on show: we want you to look smart and exude confidence so our guests feel they’re in safe hands. It’s a great role for meeting people, so good communication skills and a genuine interest in guest conversation will help to boost your job satisfaction, as well as quietly securing repeat business.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure that guests who visit any Food and Beverage departments are delivered optimum service, by going the extra mile.
GENERIC KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• To take pride in everything I do.
• To consistently deliver outstanding hospitality.
• To anticipate and react to the needs of our guests.
• To be an ambassador for the MacDonald Brand.
• To take ownership for my personal development and performance.
• To contribute to the overall effectiveness and performance of my team.
• To consistently deliver MacDonald core standards which are relevant to my role.
• To maintain a safe and clean environment.
• To take responsibility for understanding our products and services.
• To proactively look for ways to improve or enhance the guest experience.
• To use feedback to improve my personal performance whilst activity encouraging feedback from others.
• To give my full to support to company initiatives.
• To have an awareness and understanding of operational costs related to the performance of my job role.
• To look for ways to protect the profit of the organisation without compromising the guest experience.
• Be aware of department objectives and ensure all sales opportunities are exploited (OWS).
• To promote the products and services to our guest at every opportunity.
• Spot and act on every opportunity for sales.
• To act upon any reasonable instructions from management as pertains to my job responsibilities.
Please consider the above criteria carefully before starting your application. When recruiting it is important to us that we are the right choice for you, as well as you being the right choice for us. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests. Our people take pride in what we do, and the standards we expect. They are passionate about working with Macdonald Hotels and care about doing their very best for every guest.
To apply visit: https://careers.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/