Applications close 23/02/2021 at midnight, and due to the high numbers of applications anticipated, we will not be able to accept any applications after this deadline, and reserve the right to close this advert ahead of the original date.
To be eligible to apply you must:
• Be aged 20 or older.
• Committed to a safe working environment.
• Strong customer focus.
• Be able to comply with the relevant Rail Industry Standard for the role.
• Be prepared to live away from home from Monday to Friday for up to 21 weeks of the training course.
• Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude at work.
• Be able to commit to the full 39 week training programme starting on May 17th or June 21st 2021.
More details here