Service Support Administrator – Scottish Government
• To provide administrative support for a Programme Team and the wider Programme as and when required.
• Organise team, Board and other meetings: prepare the agenda, arrange suitable accommodation/IT links, circulate papers, take minutes and ensure action points are taken forward.
• Manage email traffic including monitoring and auctioning a team mailbox.
• To provide support on the upkeep of key documentation and templates.
• To support the drafting of necessary documents or papers as directed.
• To contribute to the development and delivery of projects, services and wider Programme objectives
• To manage any electronic orders and payments for the team, including receipting purchase orders.
• To contribute as a team member to the development and delivery of projects, services and wider Programme.