I wanted to let you know about another fantastic opportunity we have with a new partner of ours St James’s Place Wealth Management. We have a 4-day Virtual Work Experience program taking place in the Easter Holidays with an Insight into Financial Services. It will be taking place on the 8th, 9th, 12th and 13th of April.
The event will be covering all things from investment management and corporate real estate to cyber security and financial crime. The online work experience is open to all Y12 / S5, Y13 / S6, Y14 and University students.
Who are St. James’s Place?
St. James’s Place are a FTSE-100 wealth management business. Since they started trading in 1992, they’ve grown rapidly to be the largest company in their sector in the UK, with £129.3bn of client funds under management. They offer personalised advice that covers financial, investment and tax planning, designed specifically for their clients’ lifestyle goals and stage of life.
If you are interested in gaining a greater understanding of SJP as a business, then this is for you!
An insight into St. James’s Place Wealth Management
· Thursday 8th, Friday 9th, Monday 12th, Tuesday 13th March (9:00 – 16:00 each day)
· Great opportunity for those interested in a career in the financial sector (cyber, technology, HR, marketing, investments & more)
· Presentation on SJP’s heritage
· A day in the life of an SJP partner
· Variety of presentations and interactive sessions to learn more about the industry
· Opportunity to ask questions
· FREE event (limited places, first come first serve)
We have limited places for this unique opportunity so if you’re interested please book on to secure your place.