Seasonal Leisure Assistants – enjoyleisure – Outdoor Pitch and Putt Facilities, North Berwick
Being mindful and following Government COVID guidance, your duties will include opening up facilities, setting out and taking down equipment, and issuing tickets for activities on a daily basis. You will have responsibility for cash handling, cash reconciliation and banking on a daily basis as well as the administration of group bookings. You may be required to operate and control a small café stock providing hot and cold drinks and confectionery.
In addition to your main tasks, you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the facility, which will include cleaning toilets, maintaining the grounds around the facility by brushing paths and uplifting litter regularly, and conducting routine checks of equipment and reporting repairs.
More details and application here
Reports to: Head of Daytime and Features
Start date: 27 September 2021
Interviews: July 2021
THE C4 APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME
Our Apprenticeship programme is designed to provide work experience and a related qualification to people leaving formal education and who have decided to pursue an Apprenticeship rather than attend University.
Our Apprenticeships are full-time, with four days per week spent working in a C4 department and one day per week completing the formal learning parts of the Apprenticeship. Our Apprentices have external tutors who deliver workshops and seminars to them and offer support throughout the apprenticeship. It is essential for Apprentices to be able to balance their work and learning time and commit to delivering what is required for the formal learning elements in order to successfully achieve the qualifications on completion.
The formal training provided will consist of workshops, tutorials, webinars, coaching and in some cases residential boot camps. The training is dependent on the qualification your apprenticeship offers and will be explained in detail by the training provider before you officially begin the course. You can read more about the qualification being offered for this apprenticeship below.
Executive Support Officer
• Day to day management of two Deputy Director’s diaries, including setting up regular internal meetings, meetings with Stakeholders and liaising with other offices across Whitehall.
• Provide administrative support to the Senior Leadership team including printing meeting papers, booking meeting rooms, and escorting visitors, when in the office.
• Co-ordinate and respond to all invitations for the Deputy Directors. Liaise with organisers on follow up arrangements.
• Arrange all travel for the Deputy Directors and maintain spreadsheet records.
• Maintain the Gifts and Hospitality register for the above Deputy Directors.
Details and application here
We are really excited to tell you about the new online resources available from Future Asset to inform and educate your students about a career in investment management and to help put learning into context.
Resources can be accessed here
A selection of some current vacancies.
MA update 27 April 2021
Ambulance Technicians provide immediate care right across Scotland, often to people in their most vulnerable state and in very difficult and challenging environments. As a result, you will be able to show compassion and empathy and be able to deal with the difficult situations that we have to respond to. Most importantly, you need to be able to keep calm under pressure, make good decisions and take control.
More details here
Modern Apprentice – Early Years Practitioner – fixed term until June 2023
Achieving an SVQ3 – Social Services (Children and Young People)
Salary: £18,860 – £19,142 (pro rata for 39 weeks sessional)
Hours: 36 per week (39 weeks)
“In June 2013 the Scottish Government published the first National Strategy for Play. This is defined as follows: “play encompasses children’s behaviour which is freely chosen, personally directed and intrinsically motivated. It is performed for no external goal or reward and is a fundamental and integral part of healthy development which seeks to improve play experiences for all children.”
Housing Administrator – East Lothian Housing Association
The Housing Modern Apprentice is responsible for providing effective administrative and clerical support within the Housing Team to ensure excellent service delivery to our customers. They are also required to work towards achieving the Modern Apprentice in Business and Administration Level 3.
Bench Hand Joiner – SJS Property Services Limited
• Load and unload materials and equipment as directed
• On occasion assist with taking materials and equipment to site
• Follow Health and Safety policy and procedure including the wearing of personal protective equipment when necessary
• Assist with the cleaning of the Workshop as directed
• Undertake such other duties as are commensurate with the apprentice’s role, as may be reasonably required within the Workshop, or at other locations that the company is working in.
• Check quality of finished products before wrapping them for site delivery.