The Autumn/Winter school menu was circulated via pupil post and an electronic copy can be viewed below:
School lunches can be paid in advance online via School Pay, to the school office or please send your child’s money in with them daily in a purse or sealed envelope that is clearly named.
A school lunch costs £2.00 per day.
For further details please visit the East Lothian Council website.
The Kitchen can be contacted on 01875 811900.
These classes are in danger of being cancelled if more children don’t sign-up to participate, if you would like your child to participate then please use the link below or contact me if you need more information.
Paul Lavery | Active Schools Coordinator (Primary) | Based at Preston Lodge High School
M: 07976 377956 | T: 01875 810950 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for the latest newsletter from the Nursery
Many thanks to all who attended our online safety workshop for parents and carers on Friday. Please see below some useful links recommended by NSPCC:
· Visit our NSPCC and O2 NSPCC website pages, check our Net Aware and Share Aware resources
· Call our free O2 NSPCC Online Safety Helpline on 0808 800 5002
· Download our Net Aware app on the App Store or Google Play
· Pop into your local O2 store for online safety help from a Guru – you don’t even have to be an O2 customer!
· Sign up to our icebreaker email series.
Port Seton Library are starting a brand new Code Club!
We’ll be using Scratch to create a range of programs and games. The Club starts on Saturday 3rd November from 11.30am-12.30pm for 6 weeks and is suitable for age 9-12.
Places are limited so please book your space ☎️ 01875 818170