P4M found out today that their new topic for this block is “Water and Weather” and what great start we’ve had with all of the snow!
We had a group and class thought shower and came up with lots of questions about our topic that we want to answer. Here are just a few:
- Scott wants to know, “Why do places like Alaska have snow every day?”
- Helen asked, “How does water get to the clouds?”
- “How do we get thunder and lightning?” asked Matthew.
- “Why do the clouds have names?” questionned Rebecca
- Sam wants to find out, “Why is the sky blue?”
- Lucy has noticed that the sky is not always blue and wants to know, “Why does the sky sometimes change colour?”
- Kiera wants to know, “How do you measure the weather?”
So keep visiting us on Edubuzz to find out our answers and to see photos of us investigating the weather.