The envelopes containing Primary 1 enrolment forms are in the communication pockets in the cloakroom.
If Cockenzie Primary is your catchment school you need to complete the enrolment form and take it to the school office, with the required documents at one of the times stated below
- Thursday 31 October between 0730 – 0900hrs
- Friday 1 November between 10000 – 1200hrs
- Thursday 7 November between 1800 – 1900hrs
- OUTWITH THESE TIMES BY ARRANGEMENT ONLY
Out of catchment places
If you live outside of Cockenzie or Port Seton and therefore Cockenzie Primary is not your catchment school but you wish your child to attend Cockenzie Primary, you must contact your catchment school and find out their times of enrolment, then take your form and the required documents to that school and enrol your child there. You should also complete the Out of Catchment Form enclosed in your Primary 1 enrolment pack and send this to John Muir House. Please do not return this form to the nursery or the school office.
Documents needed to enrol for Primary 1
- Completed Yellow Enrolment form and White Photograph form
- Birth Certificate
- Most Recent Council Tax Letter (as proof of address)
- Utility bill dated within 6 months of the day of registration