All of our Primary1s are invited to join their teacher(s) for a Google Meet on Wednesday 24th June. The times and links for the Google Meets are below.
Google Meet is the platform we use in East Lothian Council. Please do not hesitate to get in contact before your child’s Google Meet if you are having any technology issues in using Google Meet by emailing email@example.com
*UPDATE* Many of you are reporting that you have been asked to log in. Apologies, you may have to set up a google account or use an existing google account in order to access Google Meet. If you have a child with an edubuzz account then that will also work.
TOP TIPS FOR USING GOOGLE MEET
- Try opening Google Meet to check if you need to download anything first.
- Chrome web browser often works best with Google Meet as it is the Google browser.
- To join the google meet press on the link or copy and paste it into a browser.
- Check how to mute and unmute your microphone as you may be asked to mute if there are a lot of voices speaking together to allow one voice to be heard.
- Google Meet works on both computers and via the app on tablets/phones.
P1A GOOGLE MEET – 10AM Use the following link
P1B GOOGLE MEET – 10.30AM Use the following link