Latest blog headlines
- Chilly fun!We were very excited to arrive at nursery and find the cold weather had produced lots of ice. We used it to explore mark making, … Continue reading “Chilly fun!”
- Nasal Flu Spray Programme – January 2023
- Speech and Language Therapy Drop-ins
- Activities for Tuesday 10 January 2023While nursery is closed for the day, here are a few activities you may wish to try. Activity 1 Nursery Rhymes – spend some time … Continue reading “Activities for Tuesday 10 January 2023”
- Self portraits.This week we have been working on our fine motor skills and drawing faces with detail. We used Mrs Willison’s mirror to study our faces … Continue reading “Self portraits.”
Olivia loved telling us all about this!
Looks like everyone had a fun day for Children In Need well done all
Looks like everyone had great fun. Missing you all.
This is definitely a better not try this at home unsupervised 🤣 Maggie talked alot about this! Thank you
Aww huge congratulations! 🎉❤️ beautiful! X