Friday 12th January 2018, Manchester
Registration fee £199 +VAT
Tony Attwood is one of the worlds most respected experts on autism.
Gain knowledge updates, practical strategies and tips.
He will cover the following:
Cognitive abilities: A different way of thinking and learning
Managing emotions, behaviour and strategies to support
Where we are with out understanding of Autism including diagnosis of ASD
ASD and sensory processing difficulties.
This event should be of interest to those supporting children and young people (0-25 years) with autism including:
• Head Teachers, Teachers & Support Assistants from mainstream special schools and local authorities
• Educational Psychologists • Further Education & University Lecturers & Researchers
• Student Support Services • Social Workers & Social Care Staff
• Nursery and Childcare Staff & Managers
• Health Professionals & CAMHS workers
• Others with an interest in ASD