Plan ahead for your self-care 2021! Two offers to support your wellbeing through working with your SEIC colleagues
Senior Leader ‘Safe-Place Networks’
Many leaders from across the SEIC have reported that during these current challenging times they have enjoyed collegiate activities where they can share concerns with colleagues in confidence. Leaders have said they would benefit from meeting more informally with colleagues from other local authorities working in a similar role.
We are therefore also offering ‘Safe Place Networks’ for small groups to meet digitally on Teams.
- Participants will be sorted into peer support working groups with 4 or 5 members from across the different SEIC LAs.
- You will be leading the direction and
- Opportunity to meet in confidence once
or twice a term, depending on needs and
wants of the group
If you would like to join a ‘Safe Place Network’ please click here to Sign Up.
Coaching can play a key role in helping individuals feel
more confident and achieve real gains in their wellbeing and performance. There is an offer, open initially to any HT or DHT, PT and senior leaders working from the centre e.g. Education Managers.
Coachees will be able to contact their chosen coach from
the SEIC ‘Coach Bank’. (This offer is also open to any volunteer coaches.)
- Coaching sessions will be completely confidential and
- You will receive 3 x 1 hour sessions
- Please click here to Sign up
If you have any questions or wish to discuss these offers further, please contact SEIC QIO Leanne Stewart email@example.com or your local SEIC QIO