This program will build on ITE training and aims to ‘top up’ support provided by local authorities.
A variety of themes will be explored as part of this program.
- 28.09.21 – Introduction/ ES Support
- 27.10.21 – Number & Number Processes
- 09.11.21 – Fractions, Decimal Fractions & Percentages
- 07.12.21 – Gender Balance in Maths
- 18.01.22 – Problem Solving
- 02.02.22 – Time
- 15.03.22 – Data & Analysis
- 18.05.22 – Maths Outdoors
- 01.06.22 – Ideas of Chance & Uncertainty
These sessions aim to:
- Raise confidence in the planning and teaching of high quality N&M experiences.
- Provide opportunities for reflection to strengthenand develop practice.
- Highlight research to explore effective approaches to L&T.
Sessions will run September 2021 – June 2022
Participants should attend all nine sessions
Teachers working within ELC and primary sectors
Teachers working within the secondary sector
Registration opens 23rd August 2021 through Eventbrite. If you would like further information about the program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.