Wednesday 27th October 2021
16.00 – 17.00
This session is aimed at staff at PT, DHT and HT level in primary and in secondary, at PTs Guidance, PTs SfL/Inclusion/DHTs.
On completion of the course, participants will understand more about:
- The Mental Health and Wellbeing Team
- The Single Point of Access
- Request for Assistance and when to refer
- How referrals are triaged by the team
- Outcomes for Children and Young People
This session will also include the opportunity to ask questions.
To book a place click here