Thursday 24th October 2019
Wednesday 26th February 2020
Time: 1630 – 1730
October Session: Dunbar Primary School (Lochend)
February Session: Windygoul Primary School
- Creating an inclusive learning environment using digital technologies.
- Using Chromebook to Support pupils with ASN.
- Addressing and supporting literacy difficulties using Chrome apps extensions.
- Exploring other Chrome devices such as the Chrome tablet.
- An overview of using G-Suite and Google Classroom.
On completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand how Chromebooks can be used to support pupils with literacy difficulties.
- Feel confident to introduce and model the use of Chrome accessibility features to their pupils to help raise attainment.
- Be able to use assistive apps and extensions to support learners with ASN.
- Have the knowledge of other Chrome devices such as Chrome tablets and understand how they can be used in an inclusive learning environment.
To book a place please use the following links: